Monday, April 27, 2009

The sweet smell of victory!!

First off, congratulations to Steve Sheppard Jr. on his win at Lincoln Speedway on Sunday night. Stevie seemed to be having a ton of bad luck this year and this victory definitely broke that streak. Him and Jason Feger put on one heck of a show! Running the high side was the way to go for both of them. Saturday night was very exciting at Kamp Motor Speedway!! It was my first time there and it was a memorable one. My fav guy Jason Feger won and I was there to celebrate it with him and his crew! I even got to jump into the victory lane photo! It was very exciting! I met Mrs. Kamp on Saturday night and she was so nice! Her and Mr. Kamp do a wonderful job with that speedway! The race on Saturday night was amazing! Feger started 15th and moved up to 8th by the 3rd lap in. He then moved his way past Unzicker and Hendrick, scooting past Heckenast Jr and finally Smith for first. All of those guys ran awesome Saturday night. It was a heck of a show all those guys put on for the fans at Kamp Motor Speedway. Still waiting to hear back from Eldora about the status of my application! I should find out soon! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Peace and Love!
Abby
DirtAngel

2 comments:

  1. Omg it was an amazing weekend couldnt ask for anything better!
    And good luck with eldora,hope everything goes great!
    See ya at the tracks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was so much fun this weekend! thank you! im getting super excited!! hope to see ya soon!

    ReplyDelete