Thursday, April 16, 2009

First Post on Abby's Dirt Heaven!!

Hi everyone! This is the first post of many to come! I created this blog because I love dirt racing and want to share with everyone my thoughts and views about it. I love everything that has to do with racing and I cant get enough of it! I am currently getting ready to compete in the Ms. Eldora Speedway Pageant and could use all the support I can get! So comment on anything in here and let me know your opinions!!
Thanks!
Peace and Love,
Abby
Dirt Angel

2 comments:

  1. Hey Abbs, I don't know a thing about racing but I'll be happy to read what you blogg about it. Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danielle! Jason's mom is my new PR person for the Ms. Eldora pageant and she said this would be the best way for people to get to know me and learn about me. She is also helping me get some interviews lined up. I am really excited!

    ReplyDelete