Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jamaica....

This weekend is going to be some of the best racing around(except Eldora) and I am going to miss it. My sister is getting married in Jamaica and I will be gone from Friday until Thursday of next week, which means no going to Paducah or Shepp's Speedway. The races in Paducah are going to be televised which means a very good turn out. My mom couldn't believe it when I said I didn't want to go to Jamaica because I was missing races. She just doesn't understand...lol Only 35 days until the Ms. Eldora Speedway Pageant! It seems so far away but it is rapidly approaching. Still waiting to hear if I am one of the lucky 25 contestants chosen. I will keep posting while I am out of the states, but someone is going to have to let me know what is going on at the racetracks!
Peace and Love!
Abby
DirtAngel

1 comment:

  1. Have fun in Jamaica!!! Saw your post on 4m.
    Hope you hear about Miss Eldora soon.
    ttyl,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete