Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rain, rain, go away!

I am so bummed about all of the rain this weekend! Luckily the rain held off yesterday afternoon so we could get the photoshoot done for Feger Race Apparel and also did some promotional pics for me too! Feger's crash on friday looked worse than it really was, just a broken rear end tube and a bent up front bumper. Thank goodness he is okay though! Saturday race at Kamp was a little crazy I heard. Erb pulled off early, dont know why though. Congrats to Frankie jr on his first win in a long time. I'm looking forward to this weekend at Kankakee on Friday, Kamp on Saturday, and Lincoln Sunday! Full show this weekend!!! I have to work on Friday night so wont be at Kankakee but will definetly be at Kamp on Saturday with the Feger's. Come look me up in the t-shirt trailer! We are going to hang some of the pictures we took yesterday. They are very cute pics! I will post them on here soon! Im working on making this site a little more fun and more my own so bare with me as its under construction. Well off to do some more Ms. Eldora stuff! Make sure if your at Dream Week this year on Thursday night that you come out to the Ballroom to cheer me on!


Peace and Love!
Abby
DirtAngel

No comments:

Post a Comment