Sunday, May 31, 2009

Only a few days left!

Great racing at Pevely last night!! King Kong really walked away with it! Frank Heckenest jr. did very well and won his heat race, congrats to him on that! Feger was the hard charger of the night! It took him a while to get going and get past lap traffic but he moved from 19th to 5th! If there were a few more laps I am sure he would have moved up more. The Dream is less than a week away and I know its going to be a great race! Feger is definitely a top contender this year! 4 days until the pageant! Its getting down to crunch time! I got interviewed last night for DirtCast and it was so cool! It was great practice for answering questions. I want to thank Brett who did the interview. I would also like to thank the Izzo's of Lasalle Speedway for interviewing me at intermission and letting me be trophy girl on Thursday night for the Monster Midwest race. There is some great racing coming up in the next couple weeks and I can't wait! I am looking forward to the Dream and meeting all the people that have been supportive of me doing this pageant! Thanks again everyone!


Peace and Love!

Abby
DirtAngel

No comments:

Post a Comment